Headphone Adapter for BeoPlay V1 and BeoVision 11/12/14/Avant/Horizon/Eclipse (2012 onwards) - Connects from RJ45 Powerlink to 3.5mm Headphone
Use your choice of headphones with B&O BeoPlay V1 or Beovision 11/12/14/Avant/Horizon/Eclipse (2012 onwards
Sounds Heavenly are proud to launch our new high quality RJ45 Headphone Adapter, allowing you to connect any pair of headphones (with a standard 3.5mm minijack stereo plug) to the newest B&O TVs with RJ45 outputs.
This cable comprises of a short RJ45 to DIN adapter (approx. 15cm in length) with either a 2m or 5m cable attached. This cable provides you with a standard minijack socket for most headphones.
The adapter is designed for:
- BeoPlay V1
- BeoVision 11
- BeoVision 12
- BeoVision 14
- Beovision Horizon
- Beovision Eclipse
- Beovision Avant (2013 on)
To listen to your headphones without the TV speakers playing, go into the TV menu and switch off the internal speakers - leaving just the Powerlink output enabled so that the headphones can be heard.
For best results, we recommend setting the Powerlink output to "Stereo Downmix" in the speaker options to give you the best sound for your headphones, plus normal volume control from the B&O remote control.
If you are using B&O Play H2, H6, H7 or H8 headphones with your B&O TV, please also add our "Premium Braided Headphone Cable" to replace the existing cable supplied with these headphones - this has a modified connector to allow these headphones to operate correctly with B&O TVs.
- Screened High-Purity OFC Copper cable with Black outer sheath (4mm diameter)
- Audio conductors: 7 x 0.1mm stranded copper
- Screening conductor: 72 x 0.1mm stranded copper
- Black plastic cased 8-pin DIN plug and socket with metal inner case and gold connectors
- Shielded male RJ45 plug with moulded plastic strain relief and gold contacts
- 3.5mm stereo Minijack socket to allow use of any headphones with a 3.5mm plug